54 Ford Escort Workshop, Owners, Service and Repair Manuals
Updated - March 21
We have 54 Ford Escort manuals covering a total of 42 years of production. In the table below you can see 2 Escort Workshop Manuals,0 Escort Owners Manuals and 52 Miscellaneous Ford Escort downloads.
Our most popular manual is the Ford Escort Zx2 Workshop Manual (L4-2.0L DOHC VIN 3 (2000)) . This (like all of our manuals) is available to download for free in PDF format.
How to download a Ford Escort Repair Manual (for any year)
These Escort manuals have been provided by our users, so we can’t guarantee completeness. We’ve checked the years that the manuals cover and we have Ford Escort repair manuals for the following years; 1968, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1990, 1991, 1991, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2010.
Go through the 54 different PDF’s that are displayed below, for example this one. You’ll then be shown the first 10 pages of this specific document, you can then scroll down and click ‘show full PDF’. Then you can click download you’ve got a totally free car manual, forever!
What topics does the Ford Escort Service/Repair Manual cover?
In total, that's over 156447 pages of content dedicated to your Ford Escort. Here’s a non exhaustive list of what’s covered;
- Ford Escort service manual for roadside repairs
- Ford Escort owners manual covering weekly checks
- Ford Escort workshop manual covering Lubricants, fluids and tyre pressures
- Ford Escort service PDF's covering routine maintenance and servicing
- Detailed Ford Escort Engine and Associated Service Systems (for Repairs and Overhaul) (PDF)
- Ford Escort Transmission data Service Manual PDF
- Ford Escort Brakes and suspension PDF
- Ford Escort Wiring Diagrams
Looking for a Free Ford Escort Haynes / Ford Escort Chilton Manuals?
We get a lot of people coming to the site looking to get themselves a free Ford Escort Haynes manual. There are two things you need to know; firstly it’s illegal, and secondly - there are much better ways of servicing and understanding your Ford Escort engine than the Haynes manual. That’s essentially what we’re here for - to give you an alternative to the Haynes and Chilton, online and totally for free.