Acura RSX turbo kit
turbo RSX gt35
.1 remove front bumper
.2 remove head lights to install
intercooler set up
3. you will need to cut a
section of the crash bar out for the
4. cut out 28''x 1 3/4''
5. install intercooler brackets. Use the
large bracket for the top of the
6.small lower intercooler brackets will
use pre-existing bolt holes .
7. you will need to relocate your battery.
take off you stock intake and your
8. remove windshield washer reservoir to
install intercooler piping . Top side
piping is 2.50" the bottom coold piping
9. 2.75 cold piping goes to thottlebody
.Then bolt on BOV to the pipe next to
10. remove old exhaust manifold and
slide in new turbo manifold . Pre-heat
wrap any necessary items before
installing turbo header
11. next install down pipe
12. install turbo with proper oil lines and
downpipe .Down pipe will have 2x o2
sensors that will need to be hooked up.
All so make sure to prime turbo with oil
before starting car
13. waste gate and dump tube go in next
14. connect 4'' intake setup with
necessary vacuum lines. All so take the
chance to hook up the 2.50'' hot side
Done now get your car tuned
and don’t blow it up
Thank you for visiting OnlyManuals.com
Your Acura 2006 PDF will be emailed to you
Get access to all pdfs for this model paying only $15
Wha’t the manual worth to you?
We host so many manuals on the site it costs us over $700 per month to stay online. If we helped
you at all - could you consider donating to keep us online?