Please keep this instruction sheet for future
reference,as it contains important information.
Requires three “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries
Adult assembly is required.
Tool required for assembly:
Phillips screwdriver (not included).
This product contains small parts
in its unassembled state.
Adult assembly is required.
#4 x 3/8" Screw - 4
Shown Actual Size
Note: Tighten and loosen screws
with a Phillips screwdriver. Do not
over-tighten the screws.
Parts Not Shown:
Fisher-Price, Inc., a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc., East Aurora, NY 14052 U.S.A.
© 2005 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ® and ™ designate U.S. trademarks of Mattel, Inc.
PRINTED IN CHINA
Battery Safety Information
In exceptional circumstances, batteries may leak
fluids that can cause a chemical burn injury or
ruin your product. To avoid battery leakage:
• Do not mix old and new batteries or batteries
of different types: alkaline, standard (carbonzinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium).
• Insert batteries as indicated inside the
• Remove batteries during long periods of
non-use. Always remove exhausted batteries
from the product. Dispose of batteries
safely. Do not dispose of product in a fire.
The batteries inside may explode or leak.
• Never short-circuit the battery terminals.
• Use only batteries of the same or equivalent
type, as recommended.
• Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
• Remove rechargeable batteries from the
product before charging.
• If removable, rechargeable batteries are
used, they are only to be charged under
1.5V x 3
SHOWN ACTUAL SIZE
Battery Compartment Door
• Locate the battery compartment on the
bottom of the toy.
• Loosen the screw in the battery compartment
door. Remove the battery compartment door.
• Insert three “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries.
Hint: We recommend using alkaline batteries
for longer battery life.
• Replace the battery compartment door and
tighten the screw.
• When sounds from this toy become faint
or stop, it’s time for an adult to change
• Position the drawbridge so that the doorknocker is facing down.
• Insert the peg on one end of the drawbridge
into the hole in the base of the castle.
• Bend the drawbridge slightly and insert the
other peg into the other hole in the base of
• Fit the spire onto the top of the castle, being
sure that the tube on the bottom of the spire
fits over the flat post.
• Press down on the spire to “snap” it into place.
• Fit a horn onto the peg on each side of the spire.
• Insert a screw into each horn. Tighten
• “Snap” the balcony into the slots in the front
of the castle.
Royal Fun For Everyone!
Push the tower flag. The drawbridge
lowers while trumpets blare.
• Fit a fence post to a peg on the bottom of
• Insert a screw into the post and tighten.
• Repeat this procedure to attach the other
Slide the On/Off switch to the ●
position to turn the toy on and to
the O position to turn it off.
• Wipe the toy with a clean cloth dampened
with a mild soap and water solution.
• Do not immerse the toy.
(United States Only)
This equipment has been tested and found to
comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses
and can radiate radio frequency energy and,
if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference
by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the
equipment and receiver.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced
radio/TV technician for help.
Note: Changes or modifications not expressly
approved by the manufacturer responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to
operate the equipment.
Visit us on-line at www.service.fisher-price.com.
Call Fisher-Price® Consumer Relations, toll-free
at 1-800-432-5437, 8 AM- 6 PM EST Monday
through Friday. Hearing-impaired consumers
using TTY/TDD equipment, please call
Or write to:
Fisher-Price® Consumer Relations
636 Girard Avenue
East Aurora, New York 14052
For countries outside the United States:
Questions? 1-800-432-5437, Mattel Canada Inc., 6155 Freemont Blvd.,
Mississauga, Ontario, L5R 3W2; www.service.mattel.com.
Mattel UK Ltd, Vanwall Business Park, Maidenhead SL6 4UB.
Helpline: 01628 500303; www.service.mattel.com/uk.
Mattel Australia Pty. Ltd., 658 Church Street, Locked Bag #870,
Richmond, Victoria 3121 Australia. Consumer Advisory Service
1300 135 312.
16-18 William Pickering Drive, Albany 1331, Auckland.
Mattel East Asia Ltd, Room 1106, South Tower, World Finance Centre,
Harbour City, Tsimshatsui, HK, China.