Please keep this instruction sheet for future reference,
as it contains important information.
Requires four “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries (not included) for operation.
Adult assembly is required. Tool required: Phillips screwdriver (not included)
Wipe this toy with a clean, damp cloth. Do not immerse.
This toy has no consumer serviceable parts. Do not take apart.
This package contains small
parts. For adult assembly only.
• Fit the tabs on each ramp into the slots
in the leg. Push to "snap" in place.
Hint: The ramps are designed to fit one
way. If the ramp does not seem to fit in
the leg, try the other ramp.
• Insert the tabs on a leg into the slots
on a foot. Push to “snap” in place.
• Repeat this procedure to assemble
the remaining legs and feet.
M4,5 x 19 mm Screw – 6
Shown Actual Size
Tighten and loosen all screws
with a Phillips screwdriver.
Do not over-tighten.
• Fit the rails onto the top, as shown.
• Insert two screws into the leg and tighten.
• Repeat this procedure to assemble
the remaining legs.
• Carefully turn the top over and place
on a flat surface.
• Fit the tabs on a leg into the grooves
in the top.
FCC Statement (United States Only)
This equipment has been tested and found
to comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC
Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is
no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation. If this equipment
does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined
by turning the equipment off and on, the user
is encouraged to try to correct the interference
by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the
equipment and receiver.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced
radio/TV technician for help.
Note: Changes or modiﬁcations not
expressly approved by the manufacturer
responsible for compliance could void the
user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) This device
may not cause harmful interference and
(2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
1-800-432-5437 (US & Canada)
1300 135 312 (Australia)
Fisher-Price, Inc., 636 Girard Avenue, East Aurora, NY 14052.
Hearing-impaired consumers: 1-800-382-7470.
Outside the United States:
Canada: Mattel Canada Inc., 6155 Freemont Blvd.,
Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3W2; www.service.mattel.com.
Great Britain: Mattel UK Ltd, Vanwall Business Park,
Maidenhead SL6 4UB. Helpline: 01628 500303.
Mattel Europa B.V., Gondel 1, 1186MJ Amstelveen, Nederland.
Australia: Mattel Australia Pty. Ltd., 658 Church Street,
Locked Bag #870, Richmond, Victoria 3121 Australia.
New Zealand: 16-18 William Pickering Drive,
Albany 1331, Auckland.
• This Class B digital apparatus complies
with Canadian ICES-003.
• Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) this device may not cause
harmful interference and (2) this device
must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause
• Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est
conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
• L’utilisation de ce dispositif est autorisée
seulement aux conditions suivantes :
(1) il ne doit pas produire de brouillage et
(2) l’utilisateur du dispositif doit être prêt
à accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique
reçu, même si ce brouillage est susceptible
de compromettre le fonctionnement
©2012 Mattel. All Rights Reserved.
PRINTED IN CHINA
In exceptional circumstances,
batteries may leak fluids that can cause
a chemical burn injury or ruin your
product. To avoid battery leakage:
• Do not mix old and new batteries
or batteries of different types:
alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or
• Insert batteries as indicated inside
the battery compartment.
• Remove batteries during long
periods of non-use. Always remove
exhausted batteries from the product.
Dispose of batteries safely. Do not
dispose of this product in a fire. The
batteries inside may explode or leak.
• Never short-circuit the battery terminals.
• Use only batteries of the same or
equivalent type, as recommended.
• Do not charge non-rechargeable
• Remove rechargeable batteries from
the product before charging.
• If removable, rechargeable batteries
are used, they are only to be charged
under adult supervision.
1,5V x 4
• Loosen the screws in the battery
compartment door with a Phillips
screwdriver and remove the door.
• Insert four “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries.
Hint: We recommend using alkaline
batteries for longer battery life.
• Replace the battery compartment
door and tighten the screws.
• If this toy begins to operate erratically, you
may need to reset the electronics. Slide the
power/volume switch off and back on.
• When sounds, light or motion
become faint or stop, it’s time for an
adult to change the batteries.
• Protect the environment by not
disposing of this product with
household waste (2002/96/EC).
Check your local authority for
recycling advice and facilities.
• Slide the power/volume switch to ON
with low volume
or ON with high
• Swing the paddle for sounds and lights!
• Place the balls in the center of the
toy. Then, bat the roller to watch
• When finished playing with this toy,
slide the power/volume switch OFF .